Followers

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Digi Choosday - Favourite Colour Combo

One of my favoured combo's is pink & green, I love the contrast of them together. For this card, I've used Octavia - Bird in Hand as my main image. The sentiment is also Octavia, but from the Moonfly collection, as is the alphabet I've used to make the 'daughter' tag and the pink backing paper.


I've coloured with Spectrum Noirs for the main image:
Dress - DG4, DG3, DG2, DG1
Hair - EB8, EB5, GB10
Skin - TN4, FS4, FS1
Bird & Cage - EB8, EB5, GB10, GB8
The 'Daughter' tag is from Spellbinders 5x7 Elegant Labels 4 die set and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Flowers.

Join us for this weeks challenge

Digi Choosday

I am entering this card into the following challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Wendy! Octavia is so gorgeous, especially the way you have coloured her here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card the green really makes Octavia pop xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make. You've coloured her perfectly. Another one of my fave combos - my craft room is pink and green!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this image and love green and pink a fab card again this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color combo is striking! I love how you colored your image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love this color combo!!! I will have to try it out. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete