Followers

Sunday 24 November 2013

Bugaboo Digi Stamps

Well hello there, fancy meeting you here again!
OK so this week for Challenges 4 Everybody we had the full range of Bugaboo digi stamps to choose from. I chose a silhouette image because I wanted to play with the brayer and try some of the new techniques I learnt at the Clarity workshop.

A lot of the Bugaboo stamps are contemporary in appearance, which doesn't necessarily fit with my usual style, but are a beautiful range of silhouette images, including snow globes which are all the rage at the moment. Take a look and see what they've got that you might like.

 Bugaboo Digi Stamps

And here's the card I came up with, have to admit it needed to be a quick one this week due to work commitments, but I don't think it's too bad.


The rest of the design team have come up with some gorgeous designs, take a look and leave them a little comment.

Challenges 4 Everybody

Happy Crafting.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment