Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Digi Choosday - Christmas with sparkles

What's Christmas with out sparkles! For my image I've used Frosty Penguins from the Octavia Frosted Winter collection. You can also get the image as an individual digi here. My sparkles are from using the new Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.


Spectrum Noir Markers used:
Cost - DR7 DR5 CR8 CR6 CR5
Scarf & Undercoat - BT6 BT5 BT4 BT3
Hair & Penguins - True Black, IG10 IG8 IG6 IG5 IG4 IG3 IG2 IG1

Spectrum Sparkle Pens used:
Solar Red & Soft Jade

I've also used the Die'sire Snowflake Edgeable die and finished with Cosmic Shimmer White Pearl PVA.

Join us for this weeks challenge at

Digi Choosday

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Spectrum Noir challenge - Christmas/Winter - Top 3





10 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy loving your make the image you have chosen is fantastic and love your colouring it pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo beautiful, Wendy! Gorgeous colouring and sparkle! I have that snowflake die but have yet to use it (shame on me!). Now I’ve seen how fab it looks I need to use it pronto! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and totally agree it's not Xmas without sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colouring and just the right amount of sparkle too. Love those edgeable dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, this is fantastic! I love the shape of this, your coloring and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Wendy, love how you used the edge dies, they look amazing!! Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those edges!!! And your black hair colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that image and you've coloured it perfectly! I love the lacy edges xx

    ReplyDelete