Followers

Monday 9 December 2013

Poorly day cards

Well that's typical, I have 3 days annual leave and I feel, well lets just say, unwell! There are better words to describe how I feel, but this a family friendly site after all!
On the positive side, being unwell has given me a good reason not to do housework and to craft instead. Me time!
Getting nicely on with the Christmas cards and did these three inspired by the Clarity workshop I went to.


OK so that's 3 down and a few more to go and still got to do my daughters with her for school, smaller but no less important. Wish me luck!!!!!!!

Ingredients:
6x6 card bases - Craft UK Ltd
Black card - The Range
Gingerbread stamp & small sentiments - Crafters Companion Inspiration Magazine 3 freebie
Large Sentiments & star stamps- Sugar Loaf Products Inc, See-D's: Christmas Messages
Town scape mask - Clarity
White embossing powder - Papermania
Silver lustre Embossing powder - Cosmic Shimmer
Tree & Santa stamp - Clarity
Inks - Ranger - Archival Ink: Black
                      - Adirondack: Pitch Black, Caramel, Lettuce, Stonewashed
Gingerbread Heart - Spectrum Noir DR1
Gingerbread Man - Ranger Distress Marker Vintage Photo

5 comments: