Followers

Saturday 20 April 2013

Baby Girl card

Yay, the weekend = more playing with my crafty stash, well once the shopping and housework is done!
Still experimenting with my new Spellbinders dies and trying out different techniques.


On this card I've done to celebrate the birth of a baby girl, I've used the two outermost dies from the Adourning Squares set, with the sentiment recessed to give dimension.


I've only added a couple of embellishments, so as not to detract from the sentiment.

I'm entering this card in the http://craft-roomchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 'So Sentimental'. Wish me luck!

Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful new baby card pretty and delicate. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room "So Sentimental" Challenge, good luck and welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete